Last Night’s Quick Scores
- Albuquerque 8, Las Vegas 2
- Bradenton 5, St. Lucie 4
- Savannah 4, Asheville 3
- Batavia 4, Brooklyn 3
- Johnson City 3, Kingsport 2
- After hitting safely in eight of his last ten games, Matt Reynolds had an 0-for-4 night cooling his bat off a touch. His batting average is now .330 on the season.
- Ryan Reid and Gonzalez Germen gave Las Vegas four shutout innings in relief on Monday, allowing just two hits while striking out a combined four in the loss against Albuquerque.
- L.J. Mazzilli and Jared King each drove in a pair for St. Lucie, but the Mets would lose to Bradenton 5-4.
- Daisuke Matsuzaka threw three scoreless innings as he tries to work himself back to the majors. Matsuzaka allowed one hit with three strikeouts in his body of work on Monday night.
- After a 4-for-4 night on Sunday, Yeixon Ruiz followed that up with a 2-for-5, with a triple, home run, and two runs scored.
- Matt Oberste is now 0-for-8 in his last two games after snapping a four-game hit streak. His average dipped to .293 on the year.
- Champ Stuart had a walk-off sac-fly in the bottom of the 10th inning for Savannah as they defeated Asheville 4-3.
- Catcher Tomas Nido hit his first home run of the season for Brooklyn, and went 3-for-4 and additionally scored two runs.
- Amed Rosario had a decent night at the plate on Sunday, but Monday would be a different story. Rosario was 0-for-4 with a walk.
- Michael Conforto added a RBI to his season total (12). His 2-for-5 night for the Cyclones brings his average to .307 in his first professional season.
- Paul Paez threw three innings in relief on Monday to pick up his first win for the Sand Gnats.
- Zach Mathieu has now hit safely in nine of his last ten games, adding a 2-for-4 night at the plate for Kingsport.
- Make that seven! The Brooklyn Cyclones Jhoan Urena is now working on a seven game hit streak. Urena went 3-for-5, and now has 11 hits during this streak.