Win A 2014 Topps Mets Team Set!
Opening Week is here, thank heavens. MMO has been rolling out a series of predictions over the past few days, and now it’s time for our annual Over & Under questions and results.
How many home runs will Curtis Granderson hit? How many saves will we get from Bobby Parnell? How many games will the Mets win this season? We tackle all those questions and two dozen more as we see what Met fans are thinking as we enter a new season that should be fun to watch and exciting to follow.
Here’s how 20 of our writers responded to 27 different under and over questions. You can click each chart for an expanded view.
MMO Staff Over Under – Part 1
MMO Staff Over Under – Part 2
Now it’s your turn!
Go ahead and post your own Over & Under responses in the comment thread below, and we’ll choose one random winner who will get a cool prize!
2014 Topps Mets Team Set – Series One
This recently released set includes rookie cards for Wilmer Flores and Travis d’Arnaud, plus young up and coming stars Juan Lagares and Zack Wheeler. Matt Harvey is also included in the 9 card set!
Sound off in the comments with your predictions on the following!
- Wins – 77.5
- Final NL East Standing – 3.5
- Games out of final WC spot – 9.5
- Home runs for David Wright – 22.5
- Home runs for Curtis Granderson – 25.5
- Home runs for Ike Davis – 29.5
- Starts for Bartolo Colon – 19.5
- Debut of Noah Syndergaard – June 9
- Debut of Rafael Montero – May 19
- Number of saves for Bobby Parnell – 27.5
- K/9 for Zack Wheeler – 9.00
- BB/9 for Zack Wheeler – 3.50
- DL stints for Bartolo Colon – 2.5
- Starters with 200 innings – 1.5
- Pitchers to make a start – 8.5
- Relievers with 60+ appearances – 1.5
- Relievers with 50+ appearances – 2.5
- Relievers with 40+ appearances – 3.5
- All Stars – 2.5
- Total WAR (Fangraphs) of the entire outfield – 9.5
- Number of Mets to get ROY votes – 2.5
- Combined OBP for leadoff hitter – .3245
- Number of starts at SS for Ruben Tejada – 119.5
- Number of player to start 30+ games at first base – 3.5
- NL rank in HRs – 10.5
- NL Rank in OBP – 11.5
- MetsBlog Fan Approval Rating – 69.5
Leave your Over and Under responses below and we’ll choose a winner for the Topps Mets team set after today’s game and announce the winner in our game recap!