Falling Mets Fan Symbolic Of Falling Season
One of the most entertaining things at a ball park are all of the very interesting people that you get to meet. My personal favorites are the fans that try to chant so much that their voices turn hoarse by the time the game is over.
Most often these fans are drunk and belligerent, leading to some incredibly funny moments. This Mets fan, who presumably had to drink just to get him through the game, takes a bit of a tumble:
Reblogged from Whose Sports Blog
Thoughts from Joe D.
When I saw that animated gif yesterday on Twitter, my first thought was how symbolic it was of the 2013 season. Hopefull the fan wasn’t hurt or injured, but…
About the Author: Former Writers
9 Comments + Add Comment
- Biggle Boy: on Words to the Wilpons: We Beg Of You, Sell The Team: I agree. Sterling Equities knows real estate...
- Donal: on Hot Stove: Furcal Signs One Year Deal With Marlins, M’s Offer Cano $240 Million: We're calling "I Am Legend" good?
- Anthony: on Hot Stove: Furcal Signs One Year Deal With Marlins, M’s Offer Cano $240 Million: It may not be nice, but I...
- Santa: on Words to the Wilpons: We Beg Of You, Sell The Team: So spend the 160 million and we...
- TRS86: on Hot Stove: Furcal Signs One Year Deal With Marlins, M’s Offer Cano $240 Million: He was looking for 5-6 years at...
MMO Chat: Lets Talk Mets Baseball!
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!