Mets Blood Drive Tomorrow, Get A Pair Of Free Tickets
The Mets will host their annual Winter Blood Drive for the New York Blood Center on Thursday, January 3, in Citi Field’s Caesars Club from 10 am to 5 pm (Hodges VIP Entrance). Parking is available in Lot G located on 126th Street.
Donors must be 17 years of age (16 with parental permission), weigh at least 110 lbs and be in good health.
Each donor will receive a voucher for a pair of tickets to a Mets game in April. Bring ID with photo or signature.
Call 1-800-933-BLOOD for more information.
Give the gift of life, give blood.
About the Author: Rob Johnson
- DrDooby: on MMO Flashback: Beltran Will Go Into The Hall Of Fame As A…: Yes, so far, Yankees have lost their...
- 3doza33: on Wright Excited To Have Granderson On Board, Alderson Determined To Get Deal Done: I agree 100%!!! Law is a tool...
- Fonzie13: on Carlos Beltran Agrees To Three-Year, $45 Million Deal With Yankees: I'm at the point where I am...
- Fonzie13: on Carlos Beltran Agrees To Three-Year, $45 Million Deal With Yankees: Also the fact that Beltran wasn't resigned...
- Herb G: on Curtis Granderson Agrees To Four Year, $60 Million Deal With Mets: WE just got Granderson for $180 million...
MMO Chat: Lets Talk Mets Baseball!
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!