dog-day-afternooon – Copy
About the Author: Rob Silverman
It was 1973 when my dad introduced this 7 year old kid to Baseball and the Mets. It's been a love and passion that has lasted for 40 years, much longer than my first marriage. Since I was little, there've been 2 things I've always dreamed of: 1) Being a successful author and 2) playing right field for the Mets after Rusty Staub retired. Although 4 decades have passed and based on the current condition of the Mets, I have not given up on either dream
Leave a comment
- VinfromJersey: on Words to the Wilpons: We Beg Of You, Sell The Team: the ONLY vote fans get is by...
- Captain America: on Mets Drawing The Line At Three Years, Granderson Wants Four: Not allowed to do HR
- TexasGusCC: on Nothing Is Imminent: The Story Of Us: Metsie, If I may give my take, Alderson...
- Joey D.: on Mets Extend A Three-Year Offer To Granderson: Hi 62, So you're out in Arizona now,...
- Matlack: on Mets Drawing The Line At Three Years, Granderson Wants Four: "You want cookie"?
MMO Chat: Lets Talk Mets Baseball!
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!