Kelly Shoppach crashes the Marlins’ Fish Fry with a bases clearing triple in the ninth.
About the Author: Joe DeCaro
I'm a lifelong Mets fan who loves writing and talking about the Amazins' 24/7. From the Miracle in 1969 to the magic of 1986, and even the near misses in '73 and '00, I've experienced it all - the highs and the lows. I started Mets Merized Online in 2005 to feed my addiction. Follow me on Twitter @metsmerized.
Leave a comment
- Jujo: on Don’t Give Up On Ike Davis: I think we go with Ike and...
- martin: on MMO Exclusive: Talking With Mets 1B Prospect Zach Mathieu: if you make an out 70% of...
- the mad met: on Granderson’s Deal Does Not Include A No-Trade Clause: My feeling is we can get enouph...
- Tony V: on Don’t Give Up On Ike Davis: Give him the month of April. If...
- Matt74: on Granderson’s Deal Does Not Include A No-Trade Clause: 'Ol days.
MMO Chat: Lets Talk Mets Baseball!
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!