Frank Francisco Suffers Another Setback In Hs Rehab
Frank Francisco has suffered another setback in his rehab from his strained oblique, Terry Collins told reporters after last night’s 6-3 loss to the Diamondbacks,
Lynn Worthy of the Binghamton Press & Sun-Bulletin reported that the Mets closer had “soreness on his left side.”
Francisco was supposed to pitch in his third rehab game for the B-Mets before getting an appearance with Triple-A Buffalo followed by a potential return to the Mets on Monday or Tuesday. Those plans appear to be in jeopardy now, although Francisco said he hopes to pitch for the B-Mets on Sunday.
This is the second for Francisco since he was placed on the disabled list in late June. He has allowed two runs on four hits in 1 2/3 innings in two rehab appearances with Binghamton.
About the Author: Rob Johnson
9 Comments + Add Comment
- Satish Ram: on Mets Offense Comes Up Empty In 4-0 Loss To Reds: Hey Neil, You'd be surprised how many players...
- Neil S.: on Mets Offense Comes Up Empty In 4-0 Loss To Reds: I hope the players and their families...
- alfred: on Mets Offense Comes Up Empty In 4-0 Loss To Reds: Though looking on the bright side Ike...
- Markcomic1: on Choo Could Be Impact Outfielder For Mets In 2014, But Would Cost A Pick: Choo is a nice player but, Citifield...
- alfred: on Mets Offense Comes Up Empty In 4-0 Loss To Reds: Following team sing 67. Most unwatchable...
MMO Mets Chat
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!