How ‘Bout Them Cowboys… Err Mets…
After tonight’s series win against the Rockies, the Mets filed out of the clubhouse one by one dressed in western garb as they head down to Houston, Texas for the start of a three game showdown with the Astros.
Here are a few pictures courtesy of the Mets.
Ruben Tejada & Dillon Gee look like outlaws.
Jon Niese is heading to the saloon for some whiskey.
Don’t mess with Ike Davis, the fastest gun in the west.
Sheriff R.A. Dickey is the law in these here parts.
For some more rootin’ tootin pictures click here.
About the Author: Drew Staley
On June 1, 2012 Johan Santana officially became my favorite current Met! I'm a Queens native who grew up in the shadows of Big Shea. I was a huge Ron Darling, Dave Magadan and John Olerud fan. Honored to be a part of such a great site for Mets fans. Ya Gotta Believe!
10 Comments + Add Comment
- allen wan: on MLB Scout On Davis: Would Have Been Better Served Going To Minors Last Season: I don't understand why people care whether...
- DrDooby: on Team Source On Wheeler: “He’s Ready”: Harvey has improved by leaps & bounds...
- Hotstreak: on Team Source On Wheeler: “He’s Ready”: oops Here is the link. http://rainierscurto.wordpress.com/2010/04/21/baseball-for-breakfast/
- Hotstreak: on Team Source On Wheeler: “He’s Ready”: Hi Joey D. This is 2007-2009 data PCL...
- Heybatter: on Team Source On Wheeler: “He’s Ready”: Don't think they give out cortisone shots...
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!