I have a special announcement about one of the many exciting things we have in store for you as we begin our eight season of covering the New York Mets!
In 2012, Mets Merized Online will be teaming up with Seatcrew.com to get MMO readers free tickets to a bunch of Mets games over the course of the Mets 50th Anniversary Season!
Seatcrew.com is a brand new, online ticket marketplace. If you’ve ever used Stubhub, you’re familiar with the expensive, and often absurd fees that typically leave the final price far above and beyond the initial listing. If you’ve ever bought or sold tickets on Craigslist, you’ve seen how difficult that system makes it to manage the entire process.
Seatcrew is positioning itself directly in the middle. Seatcrew charges ZERO fees, whether you’re buying or selling. Seatcrew tells you where on the map tickets are so you can find sellers nearby and avoid Stubhub’s large overnight fees. Also, Seatcrew manages and tracks all of your listings and offers so you don’t have to chase after randomly generated email accounts. Plus, Seatcrew is completely transparent, putting you in direct touch with rated and reviewed buyers/sellers, which makes your transaction safer and more social.
You can see more about Seatcrew in this short video:
WIN A FREE PAIR OF TICKETS TO ONE OF THESE GAMES!
- April 10th – One lucky winner will get a pair of tickets to see Ryan Zimmerman, Gio Gonzalez, Stephen Strasburg, Bryce Harper and the rest of the revamped Washington Nationals. Manager Davey Johnson believes his team can dethrone the Phillies in the NL East.
- May 17th – Win tickets to see National League All Star Joey Votto who puts the charge into the Cincinnati Reds’ offense. Matt Latos headlines a vastly improved rotation, while newly acquired Ryan Madson takes over as the Reds closer.
- May 27th (Banner Day) - The Mets bring back a fan-favorite tradition, Banner Day!. Get those bed sheets ready fans and look for details on our 2012 MMO Banner Day Contest. We will be giving away TWO FREE PAIRS OF TICKETS for this special day! Create the best banner and TWO LUCKY WINNERS will each win a pair of tickets to this Mets classic!
- August 7th – Jose Reyes returns to Citi Field with the Miami Marlins during the dog days of Summer. New manager Ozzie Guillen takes over a team rich in talent that has their sights set on the post season this year.
- September 19th – Win tickets to see the Phillies at the end of the year as the Mets prep for their historic, 50th anniversary, playoff run. Yes, you read that right, it says playoff run! Ya Gotta Believe!
What a great lineup of games!
Whoever the winner is will receive an email with a code. They can then log onto Seatcrew.com, message the specified user with that code and then make a bid of zero dollars. we’ll then mail them the tickets free.
We’ll be notifying you throughout the season as each Free Ticket Giveaway gets closer. And of course, check back regularly to see all of our great coverage of yours and our favorite baseball team, the always amazin’ New York Mets!