About the Author: Ed Leyro
Ed Leyro was hatched in the Bronx, but spent most of his youth in Queens at Shea Stadium. Apparently, all that time spent at Mets games paid off as Ed met his wife (The Coop) for the first time at Citi Field during its inaugural season. Guess the 2009 season was good for something after all. In addition to his work at Mets Merized Online, Ed also owns, operates and is head janitor at Studious Metsimus, where he shares blogging duties with Joey Beartran. For those not in the know, Joey is a teddy bear dressed in a Mets hoodie. Clearly, Studious Metsimus is not your typical Mets blog.
Leave a comment
- Metstheory22: on Mariners Seal The Deal With 10-Year, $240 Million For Cano: Going, going, See YA.
- Marcus: on Mets Sign Curtis Granderson To Four Year, $60 Million Deal: Ike for Franklin. Franklin gets moved to...
- BadBadLeroyBrown: on Mets Sign Curtis Granderson To Four Year, $60 Million Deal: Lagares I dont like Murph leading off, I...
- James: on Mets Sign Curtis Granderson To Four Year, $60 Million Deal: TRS86 would love to have Franklin.
- Alex68: on Mets Sign Curtis Granderson To Four Year, $60 Million Deal: TRS, why you have to butt in...
MMO Chat: Lets Talk Mets Baseball!
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!