Ike Davis: I Am Back and I Feel Great
One of the players on hand was first baseman Ike Davis and he was a sight for sore eyes. Davis was in great spirits and regarding his health declared, “I’m healthy. I’m back. I feel great and I’m ready to go.”
Davis is happy that he decided against micro-fracture surgery on his ankle and is glad that his ankle injury is finally behind him.
He’s now looking forward to a vigorous conditioning program to strengthen his back and build some muscle. He says there is no question he will be ready for Spring Training.
Great news for sure. I am looking forward to seeing what a 3-4-5-6 of Wright, Davis, Bay and Duda can do in the newly revamped Citi Field.
About the Author: Rob Johnson
3 Comments + Add Comment
- lifelongmetsfan: on Torre, LaRussa, Cox Elected To Hall Of Fame: Torre is of course going in as...
- TJ: on The Mets Should Look To Tighten Up Defense At Shortstop: Mitch, Agree 100% that Mets need to go...
- Spanky: on Torre, LaRussa, Cox Elected To Hall Of Fame: Two of the biggest steroid enablers in...
- neekerbreeker: on The Mets Should Look To Tighten Up Defense At Shortstop: Light hitting is one thing but Barnes...
- TRS86: on Roy Halladay Announces Retirement: Sad story. Had to think it...
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!