About the Author: Stephen Hanks
Stephen Hanks (Tom Terrific) is a magazine editor and writer based in Brooklyn, NY, who has been the publisher and editorial director of publications ranging in subjects from sports to health to archaeology. Hanks began his career at the late, great SPORT Magazine in 1977 and in 1983, he co-founded NEW YORK SPORTS Magazine (which ceased publication in 1985). He has written and edited coffee table books on baseball history, penned unauthorized biographies of Bo Jackson and Wayne Gretzky, and in 1990 authored "The Game That Changed Pro Football," an oral history of the 1969 New York Jets Super Bowl Season. Stephen has also played baseball for 45 years and currently plays in an Over-40 hardball league based in Northern New Jersey. Even though he grew up near Yankee Stadium, he loathes the team from the Bronx and has been a die-hard Mets fan since attending his first game at the Polo Grounds in 1963.
Leave a comment
- El Sid: on Lutz Is The Easy Choice To Replace Davis, But Satin Is The Right Choice: Lutz and Satin are not among the...
- Heybatter: on Lutz Is The Easy Choice To Replace Davis, But Satin Is The Right Choice: I agreed with you in April Joe...
- Mr North Jersey: on Lutz Is The Easy Choice To Replace Davis, But Satin Is The Right Choice: I guess I am not a simpleton...
- Sims: on Lutz Is The Easy Choice To Replace Davis, But Satin Is The Right Choice: Satin isn't on the Mets 40-man roster....
- Djmurphy: on If Zack Wheeler Is In, Then Who’s Out?: Agree 100% with article gee n mars...
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!