The purpose of Sabermetrics, in a nut shell, lay in its constant pursuit of finding the value of player’s most minute components. It’s a pure almost sanitized view of a player’s performance however like it is even admitted to in the book Moneyball: The Art of Winning an Unfair Game, in human behavior there was always uncertainty and risk. No matter how accurately you valued past performance, it was still an uncertain guide to future […]
Joel Sherman of the New York Post reported today that the managerial “search” is more of a formality: I guess Hale, in particular, has a chance to throw a Hail Mary and get the job. But this is as close to a rigged event as possible with Collins as the favorite and Melvin as a very in-the-competition second choice. If this is in fact the situation, then why is it taking so long to declare […]
- Scottydoeskno328: on With Hart and LoMo Off The Boards, Plot Thickens For First Base Market: Clearly I'm hoping that the Wilpons can...
- mr1313: on With Hart and LoMo Off The Boards, Plot Thickens For First Base Market: Joe ever consider putting a twitter feed...
- swede: on With Hart and LoMo Off The Boards, Plot Thickens For First Base Market: what we need to do is keep...
- Andrew Doris: on Striking Fool’s Gold With Granderson: Also, Granderson hit almost as many homers...
- BadBadLeroyBrown: on With Hart and LoMo Off The Boards, Plot Thickens For First Base Market: And all are on the market
2014 Opening Day
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!