Before Moneyball There Was…
This is a well produced parody of the movie trailer for Moneyball from NBC’s Saturday Night Live.
Good stuff… Gives a whole new meaning to small ball…
Hat tip to Joe Janish of Mets Today who adds, “Some might argue that this commercial parody is more historically correct than the movie starring Brad Pitt.”
How The West Was Won?
About the Author: Joe DeCaro
I'm a lifelong Mets fan who loves writing and talking about the Amazins' 24/7. From the Miracle in 1969 to the magic of 1986, and even the near misses in '73 and '00, I've experienced it all - the highs and the lows. I started Mets Merized Online in 2005 to feed my addiction. Follow me on Twitter @metsmerized.
4 Comments + Add Comment
- mega: on Don’t Give Up On Ike Davis: Without looking deep into it, you'd think...
- Sloatsburg Mets Fan: on Don’t Give Up On Ike Davis: JSIGYDK, I completely agree with you. Baseball...
- theonlymaskman: on Curtis Granderson Is About To Join An Exclusive Club: This article is a perfect example of...
- Fernando Nieve: on Don’t Give Up On Ike Davis: Ike had a walk-off game winning hit...
- Jimmy Broadway: on Don’t Give Up On Ike Davis: Ike is not a winner. Can't...
MMO Chat: Lets Talk Mets Baseball!
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!