Before Moneyball There Was…
This is a well produced parody of the movie trailer for Moneyball from NBC’s Saturday Night Live.
Good stuff… Gives a whole new meaning to small ball…
Hat tip to Joe Janish of Mets Today who adds, “Some might argue that this commercial parody is more historically correct than the movie starring Brad Pitt.”
How The West Was Won?
About the Author: Joe DeCaro
I'm a lifelong Mets fan who loves writing and talking about the Amazins' 24/7. From the Miracle in 1969 to the magic of 1986, and even the near misses in '73 and '00, I've experienced it all - the highs and the lows. I started Mets Merized Online in 2005 to feed my addiction. Follow me on Twitter @metsmerized.
4 Comments + Add Comment
NL East Standings
Last updated: 06/20/2013
MMO Mets Chat
- jdon: on Marcum Can’t Find Win Column As Mets Fall To Braves 5-3: Marcum stinks. I do not want...
- Alex68: on Marcum Can’t Find Win Column As Mets Fall To Braves 5-3: Goshdarn it Marcum!!!!! How are we gonna...
- Metstheory22: on Mets vs Braves Live Chat: Eric Young Jr. Makes His Mets Debut: Lagares and Neuwenheis finally look like they...
- DrDooby: on Wilmer Flores: It’s Time For Another MLB Debut: I´d keep both Murphy & Flores around...
- DrDooby: on Marcum Can’t Find Win Column As Mets Fall To Braves 5-3: It seems pretty obvious at this point...
Latest From Mets Minors
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!