The New York Mets today announced that tickets for all 2019 regular season home games at Citi Field will go on sale Friday, November 16 at 10:00 am at mets.com/tickets and (718) 507-TIXX. Season tickets and partial plans are on sale now at mets.com/TicketPlans.
Highlights of the 2019 regular season home schedule include:
- Home Opener at Citi Field vs. the Washington Nationals, April 4
- Subway Series vs. the New York Yankees, July 2-3
- 1969 World Series 50th Anniversary Celebration Weekend, June 28-30 vs. the Atlanta Braves
- Interleague Series at Citi Field include: Minnesota Twins, Detroit Tigers, Cleveland Indians
- Weekend Series vs. N.L. Champion Los Angeles Dodgers, September 13-15
The 2019 season will feature the return of popular weekend promotions:
- Free Shirt Fridays – All fans in attendance will receive a free Mets t-shirt, including two replica jersey giveaways, at each Friday game at Citi Field (excluding July 5)
- Super Saturdays – Fans will enjoy unique giveaways and promotional items, including a Todd Frazier WWE Day Bobblehead on April 6 and a Mr. Met on the Moon Bobblehead presented by Citi on July 27
- McDonald’s Family Sunday – Every Sunday home game includes pre-game activities on the Mets Plaza, promotional giveaways at the gate, and the opportunity for kids to run the bases postgame in the Mr. Met Dash presented by Northwell Health
For the complete 2019 promotional calendar, visit mets.com/promos.