The New York Mets have released their full regular season schedule for next year, which spans from April 3 to October 1.
They will open the year with series against the Braves and Marlins at Citi Field. All 25 April games will be against NL East rivals.
The Mets and Yankees will continue the recent trend of a four-game set split between Citi Field and Yankee Stadium, which will take place August 14-17. The rest of the interleague schedule will be against the AL West (Angels, A’s, Rangers, Astros, and Mariners).
At first glance, June is looking like it will be a very tough month for the Mets, who have series against the Pirates, Rangers, Cubs, Nationals, Dodgers, Giants, and Marlins.
Highlights of the 2017 home schedule include:
- Opening Day at Citi Field, April 3 vs. the Atlanta Braves.
- Subway Series vs. the New York Yankees, August 16-17 at Citi Field and August 14-15 at Yankee Stadium.
- Memorial Day, May 29 vs. the Milwaukee Brewers.
- Interleague Series at Citi Field include: the Angels (May 19-21), the A’s (July 21-23) and the Rangers (August 8-9).
- Rematch of the 2015 NLCS vs. the Chicago Cubs, June 12-14.
- Father’s Day, June 18 vs. the Washington Nationals.
- Weekend Series vs. Los Angeles Dodgers, August 4-6.
- Labor Day, September 4 vs. the Philadelphia Phillies.
Game times for the 2017 campaign will be announced in the coming weeks.
Here is the full schedule: