It looks like everyone is having a little fun with projected lineups the last few days, so I thought I’d toss my hat into the ring as well.
I took a good look at player splits in designing mine and I also decided to use different variants based on left and right handed pitching.
The numbers in parenthesis reflect each player’s split versus handedness.
- Curtis Granderson, RF (.280/.388/.504)
- David Wright, 3B (.270/.364/.383)
- Michael Conforto, LF (.275/.341/.531)
- Yoenis Cespedes, CF (.310/.338/.571)
- Lucas Duda, 1B (.230/.358/.466)
- Neil Walker, 2B (.276/.337/.456)
- Travis d’Arnaud, C (.253/.319/.438)
- Asdrubal Cabrera, SS (.259/.321/.432)
- Juan Lagares, CF (.273/.333/.438)
- David Wright, 3B (.351/.429/.595)
- Lucas Duda, 1B (.285/.333/.545)
- Yoenis Cespedes, RF (.223/.297/.439)
- Travis d’Arnaud, C (.333/.423/.689)
- Wilmer Flores, 2B (.310/.355/.600)
- Michael Conforto, LF (small sample)
- Asdrubal Cabrera, SS (.281/.300/.425)