Before I begin this week’s post I apologize for my post last week on Omar Minaya and Roy Halladay. When writing my post last week I had no intention to hurt anyone or insult anyone’s nationality. I promise in the future to be more careful with my posts. This is not a post bashing Johan Santana. I know early on in the 2010 season I wrote that Santana was done and I admit I was wrong. [...]
Have you added Mack’s Mets to your favorites yet? Why not, I told you to add him three weeks ago… On weekends, Mack loves to take questions from his many readers and answer them on his blog. While everyone is lying low and Mets news is slow drifting in, Saturdays and Sundays are perfect for heading over to Mack’s and checking out his great Q&A series as well as all his reports on Mets minor [...]
As if things couldn’t get worse regarding Johan Santana, it has now been reported that when Santana had his surgery last week, it was not arthroscopic surgery as many had thought. It was a traditional surgery with a full incision to open up the shoulder and repair the anterior capsule tear. According to David Waldstein of the New York Times, Because of the nature of Johan Santana’s shoulder injury and the operation to repair it, the [...]
NL East Standings
Last updated: 05/18/2013
- Joey D.: on Is Collins The Blame For Team’s Poor Performance, Or Is He Just The Patsy?: Hi Matt. "Come the offseason all the financial...
- Joey D.: on Is Collins The Blame For Team’s Poor Performance, Or Is He Just The Patsy?: Hi El Sid, One should also compare the...
- B-Met Fan: on Rafael Montero To Make Spot Start For Las Vegas: Comparing Wheeler and Montero is pointless. ...
- Stan: on Is Keith Hernandez Slipping?: Wasn't it interesting that when Jason Collins,...
- Joey D.: on Is Collins The Blame For Team’s Poor Performance, Or Is He Just The Patsy?: Hi Metsie, ^ this from me, too. Don't know...