NL East At A Glance Miami Marlins: The team that essentially alienated whatever fan base they thought they had looks like an obvious 5th place team in this division. They do however have the best player in the division in Giancarlo Stanton. No matter what the rumors say, I still think Giancarlo is a Marlin for a very long time. If I’m wrong, I hope I’m apologizing on my way to buy a Giancarlo Mets [...]
NL Central At A Glance Chicago Cubs: If you think it can’t get worse than where the Mets were – take a look at the Cubs. However, they are getting to a point of respectability. Jeff Samardzija went from that guy who played tight end for Notre Dame to a potential ace. He has some serious talent, but is he an ace for a good team or does he just happened to be the best [...]
AL West At A Glance Los Angeles Angels: What’s there to say about the Angels? They have the best lineup in baseball and one of the game’s top pitchers in Jered Weaver. C.J. Wilson is solid, though there are some concerns after that. Joe Blanton, Jason Vargas and Tommy Hanson are all back end starters and there’s a huge bridge between the top two and bottom three. They should score a ton of runs, though. [...]
AL Central At A Glance Detroit Tigers: The odds on favorite to win the World Series, the Tigers aren’t just a big fish in small pond, they’re like a shark in a puddle. It took them a while in 2012 to remember they’re the Tigers, only overtaking the White Sox in late September and spending 33 days in first place, but one of those was October 4th, and that’s all that counted. Victor Martinez is [...]
- Michelle: on The 2013 Mets Are Suffering From A Lack Of Accountability: I clean house and get rid of...
- Metsie: on The 2013 Mets Are Suffering From A Lack Of Accountability: How can you hold the non-performers accountable...
- Metsie: on When Will We See Wilmer Flores?: Still the premise about WHO was all...
- Marc: on MLB Scout On Davis: Would Have Been Better Served Going To Minors Last Season: Valdespin!? He would be a TERRIBLE...
- Metsie: on So Where Are All Those Moneyball Players?: Thats a crock of Crap Dooby because...