I’m so very tired of all the complaining and whining about how bad the Mets are. The Mets aren’t really that bad and unless some crazy stupid series of unfortunate events take hold, things should get better. There are far more hideous things in the world than the state of the 2013 Met roster. For instance, what if the Mayans were only off by a few months? Sure how smart could they be if they […]
Last night while checking my e-mail once more, a story flashed across the screen that caught my attention. As a die-hard sports fan this story really hits home and I think we can all relate to it. However its inconceivable why such a tragedy had to occur. Bryan Stow, a father of two, a paramedic and a San Francisco Giants fan, attended the home opener at Dodger Stadium last Thursday with some friends. As they […]
- Donal: on Hot Stove: Furcal Signs One Year Deal With Marlins, M’s Offer Cano $240 Million: 2 seasons isn't enough for a reliable...
- Captain America: on Mets Drawing The Line At Three Years, Granderson Wants Four: Soriano couldn't net gee or Murphy straight...
- Djmurphy: on Hot Stove: Furcal Signs One Year Deal With Marlins, M’s Offer Cano $240 Million: Everyone said Granderson was looking for a...
- Biggle Boy: on Words to the Wilpons: We Beg Of You, Sell The Team: I agree. Sterling Equities knows real estate...
- Donal: on Hot Stove: Furcal Signs One Year Deal With Marlins, M’s Offer Cano $240 Million: We're calling "I Am Legend" good?
MMO Chat: Lets Talk Mets Baseball!
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!