The Mets can spend this offseason. That has been the overall message conveyed for the past several months, however will they spend and to what degree remains the begging question. The “Red Sox Model” has been mentioned a great deal, meaning the Amazin’s would avoid the top-tier free agents, instead finding the Shane Victorinos and Mike Napolis on the market and signing them to lesser deals. Staying true to the theme of this mid-level shopping […]
Jordany Valdespin was called up from Buffalo in what seems to be a precautionary move in regards to exactly the extent that Ronny Cedeno’s injured calf is hurt. During the press conference, Terry Collins said that Cedeno was currently being examined by doctors, and when asked of his opinion of Ronny’s condition said “He’s ok – not good. The tests will determine what happens to Cedeno” If Cedeno is injured, it seems as if Omar […]
Dillon Gee had a subpar outing, and the combination of poor defensive play by Daniel Murphy & Lucas Duda led to the Mets receiving their first loss of the season, a 6-2 defeat at the hands of the Washington Nationals. Game Recap Dillon Gee started the game on a bad note, giving up a lead-off home run to Ian Desmond. Gee was hit hard all day and obviously didn’t have his best control, but getting […]
- Hank: on HoJo Says Ike Is Still A 30 Homer Guy: Wow BBLB, you just went to town......
- BadBadLeroyBrown: on Despite Stark Differences Between Yankees and Mets, Alderson Needs To Save Face: Lol....so true Joey.... I dont mind rebuilding, actually...
- metfan62: on Mets Extend A Three-Year Offer To Granderson: Everyone here is trying to build an...
- XtreemIcon: on HoJo Says Ike Is Still A 30 Homer Guy: "Only a FOOL can read those above...
- Matlack: on Why Andre Ethier Is A Better Choice Than Shin-Soo Choo: I'd give up Murph to improve in...
MMO Chat: Lets Talk Mets Baseball!
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!