Almost 11 years later and Roger Clemens still hasn’t gotten any smarter. When he threw a bat shard at Mike Piazza in the 2000 World Series, he made the excuse that he thought it was the ball. Certainly no one understands why Clemens would throw the “ball” at Piazza and not to first base. Maybe Clemens mistakenly believed that he was no longer pitching in the World Series but rather that he was back on […]
Yesterday afternoon was one of those days you don’t forget – usually it’s good news you remember, but the bad news often creeps up when you least expect it and therefore clings in memory. Roger Clemens – is there anyone in sports who doesn’t recognize that name? And how many little boys idolized him and his accomplishments? We last saw Roger – in public – addressing the Congress of the United States in February 2008. He […]
Federal authorities have indicted Roger Clemens on charges of making false statements to Congress about his use of performance-enhancing drugs. The 19-page indictment charges Clemens with three counts of making false statements and two counts of perjury in connection with his February 2008 testimony before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. I bet Mike Piazza smiled when he heard this.
Mark McGwire’s admission that he used steroids is both a black eye and a small weight off Major League Baseball’s collective shoulder at the same time. I mean, this wasn’t something we all didn’t know, but at the same time, it’s important for guys like Mac to come clean. After thrilling us with the Great Home Run Chase of 1998, we were owed the truth. I’m looking in your direction, Roger Clemens and Barry Bonds, […]
- jason bay: on Rave Reviews From MMO Staff To Curtis Granderson Signing!: The spend just to spend crowd has...
- Rooster: on MMO Fan Shot: Granderson Is In The House… What’s Next?: He was late. You're going by the...
- Rooster: on MMO Fan Shot: Granderson Is In The House… What’s Next?: I'd take Aybar over Tejada any day,...
- jason bay: on MMO Fan Shot: Granderson Is In The House… What’s Next?: Again Joey, The Mets did not have the...
- The Mets Fan: on Curtis Granderson Agrees To Four Year, $60 Million Deal With Mets: Jhonny Peralta was too high? We just...
MMO Chat: Lets Talk Mets Baseball!
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!