Updated at 4:00 PM They criticize me to lower my self esteem but I’m going straight to the top. I was not born to lose. Original Post 1:00 PM “Valdespin knew that was coming. I don’t think it’s fair to say that since we didn’t hit one of the Pittsburgh hitters that he doesn’t have a friend. The notion that he was hung out to dry I think is a mistake. I’m not telling you he’s the most popular guy in [...]
Updated 3/17 As I feared, David Wright rejoined the Mets this morning and uttered the words I was hoping I wouldn’t have to hear. Regarding whether he will be ready to play by Opening Day, Wright had this to say: “That’s looking to predict the future, and I can’t do that, and I won’t do that, because it’s the first day I’ve been back in camp.” “So I don’t know how I’m going to feel [...]
Last week it was announced that Johan Santana would need surgery to repair the the anterior capsule of his shoulder. What started out as a pectoral injury has now developed Johan Santana having surgery on his pitching shoulder. Of course when the injury first occured there was no MRI. Santana was “day to day” which must be the only phrase Omar’s buddy and head trainer Ray Ramirez knows. Not only was there no MRI or [...]
NL East Standings
Last updated: 06/19/2013
- Donal: on Wilmer Flores: It’s Time For Another MLB Debut: Wasn't he suspended from Licey this past...
- Teddy Klein: on Wilmer Flores: It’s Time For Another MLB Debut: Not that drastic in average drop, they're...
- Metsie: on Last Night We Saw A Big Chunk Of “The Plan”: You'll get no argument from me there.... Even...
- Teddy Klein: on Wilmer Flores: It’s Time For Another MLB Debut: Probably the fact that Flores was never...
- El Sid: on Where Does Wheeler Rank Among Best Mets Pitching Debuts?: Zack Wheeler is the 21st pitcher since...