This is a story making the rounds on the web the last 2 days and it has really started to pick up steam. According to ESPN.com’s Peter Gammons, Mets COO Jeff Wilpon is the real general manager for the New York Mets and Omar Minaya is just a puppet, designed to take the heat when seasons like 2009 occur. Gammon was on Michael Kay’s radio show yesterday and Kay asked Gammon’s about Omar hiring hitting […]
Last week, I presented a piece by ESPN’s Jayson Stark, who offered a dismal outlook for the Mets in 2010 and beyond. You can read that blog, entitled Fixing the Mets: Just Blow It All Up. You may remember this memorable quote from Stark, Their season hasn’t just been a disappointment. It’s been a Freddy Krueger movie. But at least there’s one good thing those fast-sinking New York Mets can say about their 2009 horror show: It’s […]
- TexasGusCC: on HoJo Says Ike Is Still A 30 Homer Guy: El Sid and TlAgee, while I see...
- pennmetsfan: on Despite Stark Differences Between Yankees and Mets, Alderson Needs To Save Face: I think the Yankees look horrible. They...
- jason bay: on Hefner Being Non-Tendered Doesn’t Sit Well With Me: It's about the roster spot, hopefully they...
- taskmaster4450: on HoJo Says Ike Is Still A 30 Homer Guy: Yeah right....and RBIs dont matter.
- Joey D.: on Mets Extend A Three-Year Offer To Granderson: Hi Jason One cannot say two world championships...
MMO Chat: Lets Talk Mets Baseball!
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!