Jeff Francoeur is getting an MRI on his left thumb this morning, after injuring it while making a diving catch the half-inning before he hit into the unassisted triple play Sunday. The thumb swelled Sunday night. Francoeur will be out of the lineup for Monday’s game and let’s hope that’s all he will miss. Francoeur is hitting .305 with 6 homeruns and 24 RBIs with the Mets, leading all active players. He will be [...]
You could say that much of the team is a mish-mash, but after getting out of a bases loaded jam last night against the Dodgers, left-handed reliever Pat Misch has stranded eight of his nine inherited runners since coming to the Mets. In addition, he has only given up one earned run. Misch was acquired off waivers from the San Francisco Giants, where he had compiled an ERA of 10.80 with 0 K’s. Since coming [...]
- Connor O'Brien: on Lutz Is The Easy Choice To Replace Davis, But Satin Is The Right Choice: You are correct.
- mailman: on Mets Hitting Coach Says Davis Needs To Work Out Slump In Majors: Prediction: In 3 years Ike Davis...
- ray sadecki: on David Wright Believes In “The Plan”: Thanks Mike Puma for a very well...
- srt: on David Wright Believes In “The Plan”: Not sure who Joe Simpson is but...
- rob: on David Wright Believes In “The Plan”: Jim Jones also had a plan