Back in August, the Mets celebrated the 40th anniversary of their 1969 World Championship team. Players such as Tom Seaver, Jerry Koosman and Nolan Ryan returned for the on-field celebration while wearing their 1969 home jerseys. As long-time Mets fans know, these jerseys were not the white jerseys we’ve become used to seeing. They were cream colored. About seven weeks ago, I wrote this post about the Mets considering some changes to their home jerseys […]
According to a New York Post blog by Bart Hubbuch, team officials are saying that the Mets are considering some significant changes to their uniforms in 2010. The pinstripes that have been a staple of their home jerseys since their inception in 1962 may be on the way out. Also being considered is a cream-colored uniform to be worn at Citi Field instead of the current snow white jerseys. The cream-colored jerseys would be similar […]
- El Sid: on Despite Stark Differences Between Yankees and Mets, Alderson Needs To Save Face: "Let the sunshine, let the sunshine in,...
- BadBadLeroyBrown: on Despite Stark Differences Between Yankees and Mets, Alderson Needs To Save Face: I dont get the logic behind the...
- Moose: on MMO Fan Shot: Time For Mets To Be Bold And Sign Robinson Cano: If the Mets were to be creative...
- Dave: on Are The Mets Moving Back Into The Steak Section?: Agreed!!
- Martin: on HoJo Says Ike Is Still A 30 Homer Guy: Stop saying the goal is walks. It...
MMO Chat: Lets Talk Mets Baseball!
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!