I have been a Mets mini-plan holder since 2002. When the Mets moved into Citi Field last year, I decided to purchase a second mini-plan. I will not be renewing my seats next year because my better half has a full season ticket package and we plan on splitting those tickets in 2011. When I first became a mini-plan holder, I was thrilled to have tickets to so many games in the same seats. After […]
For years my brother and I had been seven pack ticket holders over at Shea Stadium. I was upset last year when the Mets masterminds decided to do away with seven packs, and only offer a fifteen game package. For me fifteen games just wasn’t doable, not only from a financial point, but for family reasons. My brother did opt for the fifteen games. This year we were both thrilled to find out the Mets […]
Earlier today, the Mets issued an official press release announcing that season ticket prices would be cut by more than 10%, while some select locations would see a decrease of over 20%. There would be no price increase on any seat at Citi Field for those who cannot afford the luxury of season tickets (i.e. 99.9% of us). This is great news for season ticket holders, but the Mets did not say anything about decreases […]
- BadBadLeroyBrown: on Mets Still Have A Lead-off Dillema: Screw disqus....this isnt Mattsblog/snyblog
- TJ: on Ike Davis Update: Rays Re-Sign James Loney: Matt, I do think if Alderson can get...
- pochemunyet: on I’d Be Fine With Giving Ruben Tejada Another Chance – And A Short Leash: I anticipate another problem with a short...
- TJ: on Ike Davis Update: Rays Re-Sign James Loney: If Alderson can get Thornburg for Ike...
- BadBadLeroyBrown: on Ike Davis Update: Rays Re-Sign James Loney: Some fun first base trivia. Ike Davis:...
2014 Opening Day
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!