As the class in 1945, the Hall of Fame class of 1946 is another loaded one, with a total of ten players getting enshrined. Obviously, Cooperstown made for the lost time during WWII. There are a couple of familiar names in this year’s class, but more unfamiliar ones. Let’s get into it. Jesse Burkett: Left Fielder, Cleveland Spiders .342 average, 1,708 runs scored, 2,872 hits, 75 home runs, 952 RBI, 392 stolen bases During his […]
This past Monday, Mets COO Jeff Wilpon updated the media and fans about the status of the minority ownership stakes, saying it was “going very well.” That was the first significant update since the David Einhorn deal fell apart. Fans and the media alike were interested in who these minority owners were, and Mr. Wilpon stated: Some of the people don’t want to be public. Some of the people might never be public. I don’t […]
- SaltyGary: on Listen To Me And Joe D. On The “Shouts From Shea” Podcast Tonight: My roommate from college was from Corona...
- Alwayzamazin: on Mets Sign Bartolo Colon To Two-Year, $20 Million Deal: does the physical include a drug test?
- Hbkslick1016: on Mets Sign Bartolo Colon To Two-Year, $20 Million Deal: Yes absolutely I think JJ most likely...
- Connor O'Brien: on Mets Sign Bartolo Colon To Two-Year, $20 Million Deal: Free agent pitchers that have signed so...
- Peter: on Mets Will Meet With Agents For John Axford and Kevin Gregg: I like Perez more as well but...
2014 Opening Day
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!