The two-year plan The past two seasons, the Mets have finished 74-88. Over that time, they’ve dumped all their albatross contracts (except Bobby Bonilla…) and resolved the Bernie Madoff lawsuit, such that management finally appears capable of investing in the team. Whether they will or not remains to be seen, but Sandy Alderson has said the team has about $30 million to spend this off-season if he chooses. This post assumes they are serious, and […]
- Donal: on Rule 5 Draft: Mets Select RHP Seth Rosin, Trade Him To Dodgers For PTBNL: Rhiner Cruz I believe was taken in...
- Connor O'Brien: on Bartolo Colon Agrees To Two-Year, $20 Million Deal With Mets: I figured you'd say that.
- kevin (kw_all): on The Beat Goes On: Signs That The Mets Are Back In Business: off topic nice article on Tom Terrific http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/64585192/
- mr belvedere: on Rule 5 Draft: Mets Select RHP Seth Rosin, Trade Him To Dodgers For PTBNL: I hope you're right DJ
- Connor O'Brien: on Bartolo Colon Agrees To Two-Year, $20 Million Deal With Mets: My point is he isn't durable.
2014 Opening Day
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!