Ok so the title of my post maybe a bit deceiving, no this feature will not last 80 days, but I thought it would be a cool project to go around the league and connect with bloggers from the other 29 MLB teams and have them weigh in on their teams. For my first stop of the tour, I check in with Daniel Moroz, founder of Camden Crazies, which is an excellent blog dedicated to [...]
While things may be quiet in terms of Mets activity, the Orioles are wasting no time in building their club up for the 2010 campaign and beyond. Jeff Zrebiec and Dan Connolly of the Baltimore Sun are reporting that the Orioles have inked former Colorado Rockie, Garrett Atkins, to a one year deal. Atkins, who was non-tendered by the Rockies last week, is coming off the worst full season performance of his big league career. [...]
David Lennon of Newsday, tweets that the following players have been non-tendered by the Mets: OF Cory Sullivan OF Jeremy Reed RP Lance Broadway SP Tim Redding Nothing that wasn’t already expected there, but it’s worth noting that only Sean Green remains of the trade that sent “six players” to the Mariners and Indians in the J.J. Putz deal. Other Notable Non Tenders The Oakland A’s have non tendered outfielder Jack Cust. Cust has led the [...]
When it comes two building a championship team for next season, the names Matt Holliday and Jason Bay usually spearhead the list as essential additions the club must make. However, the Mets will need more than just a single free agent slugger to be competitive in the National League East. The free agent market, as a whole, isn’t very deep this season so Omar Minaya and the Mets will most likely look at acquiring new [...]
- allen wan: on MLB Scout On Davis: Would Have Been Better Served Going To Minors Last Season: I don't understand why people care whether...
- DrDooby: on Team Source On Wheeler: “He’s Ready”: Harvey has improved by leaps & bounds...
- Hotstreak: on Team Source On Wheeler: “He’s Ready”: oops Here is the link. http://rainierscurto.wordpress.com/2010/04/21/baseball-for-breakfast/
- Hotstreak: on Team Source On Wheeler: “He’s Ready”: Hi Joey D. This is 2007-2009 data PCL...
- Heybatter: on Team Source On Wheeler: “He’s Ready”: Don't think they give out cortisone shots...