Yes. That title is for real. We have been so busy ridiculing the man for his cost-cutting style of management, that we are not taking the time to take a step back and see the big picture. You could sit and watch the thirty minute episodes of Bob Ross’ show, which featured him painting, and witness him scratching and poking away at that canvass, switching from brush to brush and color to color, and wonder […]
During last night’s ESPN telecast of the Mets victory over the Braves, the announcers mentioned that the Mets have several “building blocks” but also several “question marks.” At this point, the question marks far outweigh the building blocks, which is why the team has had moments of mediocrity this season. There is still a month and half to play, but barring a miracle, the Mets would be wise to start turning their focus to next […]
- Just Some Internet Guy You Dont Know: on There’s An Urgency To Trade Ike Davis This Week: Adam Dunn hit 34 homers and 86...
- Joe D: on Alderson Reiterates That Tejada May Start At Shortstop Next Season: I changed the title for you TRS....
- taskmaster4450: on Thoughts On The Improbable Gardner For Murphy Swap: Why would Seattle trade Franklin? Cano is a...
- Just Some Internet Guy You Dont Know: on There’s An Urgency To Trade Ike Davis This Week: Adam Dunn hit 34 homers, who was...
- Hot Stove Chef: on There’s An Urgency To Trade Ike Davis This Week: Konerko will be riding the pine
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!