With the news coming out over the weekend that the Detroit Tigers do not intend on bringing back slugger, Aubrey Huff, next season; the Mets now have another potential candidate to play first base next season. The soon-to-be 33 year-old first base seems like a perfect fit to bridge the gap between the incumbent, Daniel Murphy, and youngster, Ike Davis. Last season, Huff was rumored to be linked to the Mets a number of times, [...]
Lately, most of the trade rumors surrounding the Mets have been centered around Mark De Rosa of the Indians, Nick Johnson of the Nationals, and Aubrey Huff of the Orioles. And while most baseball analysts agree that each will be made available, I believe each of them bring something different to the table. Lets take a look at their numbers and at the same time I’ll give you what I believe are the pros and [...]
NL East Standings
Last updated: 05/18/2013
- DrDooby: on Juan Lagares Belts First MLB Homer In Mets 4-3 Comeback Win: If Gee keeps running out of gas...
- DrDooby: on Our Savior Has Arrived!: But wasn´t Izzy exactly one of those...
- Djmurphy: on Rafael Montero To Make Spot Start For Las Vegas: Flores in the OF now thats funny....
- TexasGusCC: on With Ike Davis Struggling, What Are The Mets’ Options?: Metsie, everything you said is cool, but...
- TexasGusCC: on Juan Lagares Belts First MLB Homer In Mets 4-3 Comeback Win: Because Collins has a thing for Baxter....