Last Night’s Quick Scores
- Iowa 6, Las Vegas 5 – 12 Innings
- Binghamton 9, Erie 4
- Fort Myers 9, St. Lucie 8
- Savannah 4, Greenville 0
- Brooklyn 5, Lowell 1
- Kingsport 5, Bristol 3
Minor League Notes
- Josh Satin hit his 9th home run for Vegas and finished 1 for 4, with two runs scored and a RBI.
- Matt Reynolds hit two home runs (4,5) and went 3 for 6 with two runs scored and two RBIs.
- Allan Dykstra, the PCL All Star Game – Home Run Derby Champion, launched his 16th round tripper on the season finishing 2 for 5, and also drove in two (73).
- Kevin Plawecki had three singles in four at bats to raise his batting average to .248 on the season.
- Cory Mazzoni tossed six innings, allowing four runs on eight hits and struck out seven, but received a no decision in the game.
- Brian Burgamy hit his 22nd home run for the B-Mets this season.
- Dario Alvarez, who was recently promoted to the B-Mets, tossed 1.1 scoreless innings, allowing one hit and striking two, to earn his first Double A win.
- Dilson Herrera finished 2 for 4, with two doubles, a run scored and drove in one. He has hit safely in eight of his last ten games.
- Darrell Ceciliani had three more hits in five at bats with a double. He has hit safely in nine of last ten games and is batting .390 in that span. He also has six multi-hit games in his last ten games.
- Jayce Boyd went 3 for 4, with a double, two runs scored and three RBIs. He has hit safely in nine of his last ten games batting .471 (16 for 34) in that span. He is also 6 for 8 in last two games.
- Juan Centeno was 3 for 4, with two doubles, a run scored and three RBI’s for the B-Mets.
- Gavin Cecchini hit his 5th home run in St. Lucie’s loss and it was his second in four games.
- L.J. Mazzilli, Jared King and Cam Maron, each had two hits in the loss.
- Eudy Pina was 3 for 5, with a run scored and a double and Phillip Evans also finished with three hits.
- Albert Cordero launched a long shot over the Green Monster in Fenway South for his third home run on the season.
- Matt Oberste was 2 for 4, with a run scored and a triple.
- Corey Oswalt tossed six innings allowing a run (not earned), on four hits, walked one and struck out four to win his sixth game against one defeat for Brooklyn.
- Michael Conforto had two singles in four at bats and scored two runs.
- Jhoan Urena homered in two at bats and walked twice to extend his hitting streak to ten games with the Cyclones.
- Zach Mathieu doubled in four at bats and currently has a five game hitting streak for Kingsport.
- Ivan Wilson homered twice and drove in three runs in three at bats. He has three home runs in his last two games with the K-Mets.
Upper Minor League Standings
|PACIFIC COAST LEAGUE PACIFIC SOUTHERN|
|Las Vegas 51s (NYM)||71||56||0.559||-|
|El Paso Chihuahuas (SD)||60||66||0.476||10.5|
|Albuquerque Isotopes (LAD)||56||70||0.444||14.5|
|Salt Lake Bees (LAA)||52||74||0.413||18.5|