Last Night’s Quick Scores
- Las Vegas 9, Round Rock 5
- New Britain 5, Binghamton 1 – Game 1
- Binghamton 3, New Britain 2 – Game 2
- St. Lucie 5, Charlotte 2
- Augusta 5, Savannah 3
- Brooklyn 8, Staten Island 2
- Johnson City 3, Kingsport 2
Minor League Notes
- Anthony Seratelli hit his second home run in as many nights. This time it was a grand slam in the second inning. Seratelli now has eight RBI in his last two games.
- Logan Verrett won his 11th game of the season for Las Vegas. Verrett lasted five innings giving up two runs on four while striking out five. It was his first win since August 10th.
- Allan Dykstra scored twice in the 51′s victory over Round Rock on Tuesday night.
- Matt Reynolds stole two bases for Las Vegas who swiped four as a team. Reynolds also went 1-for-3 with a double, a RBI, and a run scored. His season average is now .340
- Brandon Nimmo continued his hitting streak with a single in each game of the double header. He was 2-for-7 on Tuesday, and has nine hits total during the streak.
- Dilson Herrera went 0-for-4 in game one of the double header halting his streak at seven. He did register a hit in game two hopefully starting up a new one.
- T.J. Rivera started the first game and collected a hit extending his streak to eight games. He wasn’t in the lineup for the second game.
- Maikis De La Cruz picked up two more hits giving him 14 in his last 11 games. He went 2-for-4 with a double on Tuesday night in St. Lucie’s win.
- Eudy Pina hit a base-clearing double in the seventh inning on Tuesday for St. Lucie, which proved to be the game-winning runs. The three RBI give Pina 59 on the season.
- Matt Koch won his ninth game of the season. Koch went 7.2 innings striking out eight on Tuesday night. It was his longest outing of the season, with the eight K’s also a season high.
- Jon Leroux hit his fourth home run of the season for Savannah in their loss against Augusta.
- Dominic Smith who has struggled a bit in his last 10 games, hit his first triple of the season. Smith is hitting just .190 during this stretch.
- Robert Whalen struck out seven in 6.2 innings in the no-decision on Tuesday night for Savannah.
- Amed Rosario went 3-for-5 for Brooklyn driving in two runs. The Cyclones pounded on the Yankees winning 8-2.
- Michael Conforto went 2-for-5, and now has a multi-hit game in five of his last seven games. He is hitting .314 on the season.
- Jhoan Urena added two more RBI to his season total bringing him up to 43 for the Brooklyn Cyclones.
- Luis Guillorme and Eudor Garcia each had three hits in Kingsport loss to Johnson City on Tuesday night.
- David Roseboom threw two innings of relief for Kingsport striking out four batters.