Last Night’s Quick Scores
- Las Vegas rally’s late but comes up short and loses to El Paso, 8-5.
- Binghamton allows four runs in the first and lose to New Hampshire, 7-2.
- St. Lucie survives a late rally by Dunedin and win 4-3.
- Savannah was off on Wednesday and will open a four game series against Hickory on Thursday.
- Brooklyn scores seven runs in the second inning and win fifth straight as they defeat Auburn, 9-4.
- Kingsport scores five in the first and beats first place Danville for the second game in a row, 8-3.
- Matt den Dekker was 2 for 5, with a double and in his last ten games he is batting .459, with eight doubles and has hit safely in eight of last ten games.
- Matt Reynolds finished 2 for 5, and has a five game hitting streak with four straight multi-hit games.
- Kevin Plawecki was 0 for 3 on Wednesday and 3 for 9 since returning after missing time due to a mild case of vertigo.
- Brandon Nimmo singles in his first at bat to extend his current hit streak to six games and finishes the game 2 for 5 with a triple.
- T.J. Rivera doubles to extend his current hit streak to eight games and has hit safely in nine of his last ten games batting .385 in that span.
- Greg Peavey (8-2, 2.79) gives up four first inning runs and loses only his second game on the season. He threw six innings, allowing four runs on eight hits, with five strikeouts.
- L.J. Mazzilli was 2 for 4 in St. Lucie’s victory and he has hit safely in eight of his last ten games batting .361, with a home run in the span.
- Michael Fulmer (5-9, 4.06) earned his fifth win on the season, by tossing six shutout innings, allowing four hits, four walks and while striking out five batters.
- Michael Conforto gets back on track as he goes 3 for 3, with two runs scored and two RBI’s in the Cyclones victory.
- Tyler Moore, the Mets 6th round pick from this years draft, doubled in four at bats and has hit safely in eight of hsi last ten games while batting .364, with four doubles in the span.
- Wuilmer Becerra triples in five at bats to extend his current hit streak to five games. He has hit safely in eight of his last ten games batting .350, with two doubles, a triple and home run in that span.
Organizational Offensive Leaders