Interesting choices on my news feed this morning…
- Kato Kailin Finally Admits O.J. Murdered Simpson
- Texas Preparing To Execute 500th Inmate Since 1982
- Patriots Tight End Aaron Hernandez Taken From Home By Police
- Yankees GM Drops F-Bomb On A-Rod
Wait, what’s that last one?
Oh boy… This one made me laugh… It looks like the Yankees GM wasn’t to fond of Alex Rodriguez taking to Twitter to give the media a medical update.
Visit from Dr. Kelly over the weekend, who gave me the best news – the green light to play games again! http://t.co/RuzfXOJjHI
— Alex Rodriguez (@AROD) June 25, 2013
The tweet that launched a thousand F-Bombs…
After hearing about that tweet, Cashman lashed out at the highest paid athlete in history and said he should ”shut the f**k up.”
“You know what, when the Yankees want to announce something, we will,” Cashman told ESPN New York. “Alex should just shut the [expletive] up. That’s it. I’m going to call Alex now.”
If it were up to Cashman, A-Rod would have never gotten that 10-year, $275 million contract, that has always been clear. You can hang that on Hank and Hal.
But I’d bet anything that A-Rod never dons the pinstripes ever again. He’s finished.
About the Author: Joe DeCaro
I'm a lifelong Mets fan who loves writing and talking about the Amazins' 24/7. From the Miracle in 1969 to the magic of 1986, and even the near misses in '73 and '00, I've experienced it all - the highs and the lows. I started Mets Merized Online in 2005 to feed my addiction. Follow me on Twitter @metsmerized.
43 Comments + Add Comment
- the mad met: on Mets Introduce Curtis Granderson: “True New Yorkers Are Mets Fans”: My honest opinion .... grandy and young...
- Bcleveland3381: on Mets Introduce Curtis Granderson: “True New Yorkers Are Mets Fans”: Trade Murphy and Ike away. Get...
- Hank: on Things Are Very Quiet For The Mets Today: 77. 74. 74. Got to keep "working"...
- Coyote: on Things Are Very Quiet For The Mets Today: I don't think people want much...
- Dan: on Things Are Very Quiet For The Mets Today: Omg lets all panic The dickey trade happened...
2014 Opening Day
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!