Colorado Rockies’ Carlos Gonzalez watches the flight of a solo home run ball hit off New York Mets pitcher Dillon Gee during the third inning in the first baseball game of a doubleheader on Tuesday, April 16, 2013, in Denver. Players on both teams are wearing No. 42 in honor of Jackie Robinson. (AP Photo/Jack Dempsey)
About the Author: Joe DeCaro
I'm a lifelong Mets fan who loves writing and talking about the Amazins' 24/7. From the Miracle in 1969 to the magic of 1986, and even the near misses in '73 and '00, I've experienced it all - the highs and the lows. I started Mets Merized Online in 2005 to feed my addiction. Follow me on Twitter @metsmerized.
Leave a comment
- Bob Walsh: on Striking Fool’s Gold With Granderson: Because we have so many home run...
- Bob Walsh: on Striking Fool’s Gold With Granderson: You're making way too much sense!
- Bob Walsh: on Striking Fool’s Gold With Granderson: That's why I qualified it with 'if...
- WilponsStink: on Ike Davis Could Be An Ex-Met By End Of Week: This deal, if it happens, will be...
- taskmaster4450: on Hart Is Torn Between Mariners and Brewers Offers: That was before Seattle wrote a big...
2014 Opening Day
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!