Duda Says “Everything’s Good” After Being Scratched Friday, Chance He’ll Play Today
Mets left fielder Lucas Duda was a late scratch from Friday’s 6-2 victory over the Tigers.
Duda left camp briefly to be examined for a non-baseball-related health issue, reports Marc Carig of Newsday.
General manager Sandy Alderson categorized the issue as minor and Duda refused to elaborate.
“Everything’s good,” he said.
Manager Terry Collins told reporters that Duda might also be out of the lineup for this afternoon’s game against the Marlins.
About the Author: Rob Johnson
7 Comments + Add Comment
NL East Standings
Last updated: 05/18/2013
- Cackletta: on Juan Lagares Belts First MLB Homer In Mets 4-3 Comeback Win: I keep saying this, it should be...
- Hitman: on Rafael Montero To Make Spot Start For Las Vegas: Why would you say that?
- Joey D.: on Is Collins The Blame For Team’s Poor Performance, Or Is He Just The Patsy?: Hi Matt. "Come the offseason all the financial...
- Joey D.: on Is Collins The Blame For Team’s Poor Performance, Or Is He Just The Patsy?: Hi El Sid, One should also compare the...
- B-Met Fan: on Rafael Montero To Make Spot Start For Las Vegas: Comparing Wheeler and Montero is pointless. ...
MMO Mets Chat
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!