2013 New York Mets: Overs & Unders
As Spring Training gets under way, a few staff writers got together and weighed in on various team and individual achievements.
Here’s MMO’s official Over/Under for the 2013 Mets season:
We’d love to have you give us your own takes so we could have something to compare to.
So what do you think? When will we see Zack Wheeler and Travis d’Arnaud? How many starters will pitch 200 or more innings this season? Which Mets do you expect to see in the All Star Game? Will David Wright hot more than 25 home runs?
We demand to know, damn it! What’s it gonna be, Over or Under?
About the Author: Jesse Elgarten
36 Comments + Add Comment
NL East Standings
Last updated: 05/19/2013
- Kim M.: on Is Keith Hernandez Slipping?: I'm a Mets fan in baseball, but...
- ill_egl: on Mets Only Manage Three Runs Behind Marcum, Lose 4-3: * than 38yr old dickey and his...
- Billy: on Mets Only Manage Three Runs Behind Marcum, Lose 4-3: I wouldn't trade the Mets top pitching...
- ill_egl: on Mets Only Manage Three Runs Behind Marcum, Lose 4-3: So let me get this straight... you...
- Billy: on Mets Only Manage Three Runs Behind Marcum, Lose 4-3: D'Araud is a higher rated prospect than...
MMO Mets Chat
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!