Thoughts and Prayers For Landon Powell Who Lost His Daughter Last Night
Catcher Landon Powell, whom the Mets recently signed to a Minor League contract, lost his five-month-old daughter to a fatal liver condition last night.
Powell’s baby daughter, Izzy, was born prematurely and was diagnosed with hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis (HLH).
Such a sad story to report.
To learn more you can visit their Facebook page, Prayers For Izzy.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to Landon and his family.
About the Author: Rob Johnson
19 Comments + Add Comment
- doekie: on Why Andre Ethier Is A Better Choice Than Shin-Soo Choo: +1
- VinfromJersey: on Despite Stark Differences Between Yankees and Mets, Alderson Needs To Save Face: Yeah...the market is wrong...we're right...
- metfan62: on Mets Extend A Three-Year Offer To Granderson: Lol.... article is about Gandy...
- BadBadLeroyBrown: on Despite Stark Differences Between Yankees and Mets, Alderson Needs To Save Face: Exactly What they are doing in Houston...
- TexasGusCC: on Despite Stark Differences Between Yankees and Mets, Alderson Needs To Save Face: BBLB, how do you REALLY feel?
MMO Chat: Lets Talk Mets Baseball!
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!