Thoughts And Prayers Go Out To The Connecticut Families
On Friday our Country endured another day of heartache, one that brought many of us to tears.
I just wanted to send our thoughts and prayers to the families that endured such a horrific tragedy on Friday. My heart breaks for the unspeakable acts that happened to those poor children and teachers, and the pain and suffering that their families must now go through.
The expression on our President’s face says it all. We will fight through this like we always do, and hopefully we can put a stop to these awful events that seem to be happening way to often.
About the Author: Joe DeCaro
I'm a lifelong Mets fan who loves writing and talking about the Amazins' 24/7. From the Miracle in 1969 to the magic of 1986, and even the near misses in '73 and '00, I've experienced it all - the highs and the lows. I started Mets Merized Online in 2005 to feed my addiction. Follow me on Twitter @metsmerized.
25 Comments + Add Comment
NL East Standings
Last updated: 05/19/2013
- rob: on Mets Sign RHP David Aardsma To Minors Deal: Look at the bright side If we ever...
- Metsie: on Keep Daniel Murphy In The Leadoff Spot: No Connor but you do seem to...
- El Sid: on Mets Only Manage Three Runs Behind Marcum, Lose 4-3: Marcum kept them in the game. Not...
- Joey D.: on Sacking Terry Collins Now Would Be Unfair: Hi Paul, Forget about Terry Francona. He...
- B-Met Fan: on Mets Minors Report 5/20: Montero To Vegas, Puello Still Hot, Zapata Drives In Five: Puello is on fire. He got...
MMO Mets Chat
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!