Mets Hire Jim Malone As Strength & Conditioning Coordinator
The Mets announced they have named Jim Malone Strength and Conditioning Coordinator.
Malone, 45, was the Mets’ Strength and Conditioning Coach in 2002. He was the minor league Strength and Conditioning coordinator for the Kansas City Royals from 2000-2001 and the Cleveland Indians minor league Strength and Conditioning Coordinator from 2004-2005.
Malone spent the previous seven seasons as the head Strength and Conditioning Coach for the San Diego Padres. Malone succeeds Brad Andress, who was not retained.
About the Author: Rob Johnson
7 Comments + Add Comment
- Mike Lloyd: on Braves vs Mets: Dillon Gee Opposes Mike Minor In Tonight’s Second Game: Anyone who thinks Alderson is doing a...
- John: on Mets Hitting Coach Says Davis Needs To Work Out Slump In Majors: Wake up Mets. Davis isn't in a...
- BadBadLeroyBrown: on 2013 MLB Draft: Compiling & Analyzing 40 Mocks, Mets Consensus Picks: Teddy, I'd take Frazier, Meadows or Denney in...
- Padilla: on Braves vs Mets: Dillon Gee Opposes Mike Minor In Tonight’s Second Game: Gee Coach Mike its so simple it...
- Timothy: on Braves vs Mets: Dillon Gee Opposes Mike Minor In Tonight’s Second Game: Tejada has been excellent on defense. Best...
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!