Mets Hire Jim Malone As Strength & Conditioning Coordinator
The Mets announced they have named Jim Malone Strength and Conditioning Coordinator.
Malone, 45, was the Mets’ Strength and Conditioning Coach in 2002. He was the minor league Strength and Conditioning coordinator for the Kansas City Royals from 2000-2001 and the Cleveland Indians minor league Strength and Conditioning Coordinator from 2004-2005.
Malone spent the previous seven seasons as the head Strength and Conditioning Coach for the San Diego Padres. Malone succeeds Brad Andress, who was not retained.
About the Author: Rob Johnson
7 Comments + Add Comment
- martin: on My Mock Interview With Sandy Alderson: i try to stick to things people...
- Fonzie13: on Mets Extend A Three-Year Offer To Granderson: Jakal! Wright has actually beaten Mariano three...
- Jeru: on Mets Extend A Three-Year Offer To Granderson: The Cardinals made it to the WS...
- Tommy Med: on Mets Extend A Three-Year Offer To Granderson: What two to three pieces??? Sandy isn't...
- El Sid: on Juan Lagares Heading To New York (Knee): Hopefully Juan is okay. Scary. Also, at...
MMO Chat: Lets Talk Mets Baseball!
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!