About the Author: Ed Leyro
Ed Leyro was hatched in the Bronx, but spent most of his youth in Queens at Shea Stadium. Apparently, all that time spent at Mets games paid off as Ed met his wife (The Coop) for the first time at Citi Field during its inaugural season. Guess the 2009 season was good for something after all. In addition to his work at Mets Merized Online, Ed also owns, operates and is head janitor at Studious Metsimus, where he shares blogging duties with Joey Beartran. For those not in the know, Joey is a teddy bear dressed in a Mets hoodie. Clearly, Studious Metsimus is not your typical Mets blog.
Leave a comment
NL East Standings
Last updated: 06/20/2013
MMO Mets Chat
- Alex68: on Shaun Marcum Should Get Booted From The Rotation, Not Gee/Hefner: Lmao. Like I told you, if you...
- Greg Prince: on MMO Book Review: The Happiest Recap by Greg Prince: Thanks to Joe for the kind review...
- ReturnoftheKing: on Shaun Marcum Should Get Booted From The Rotation, Not Gee/Hefner: That's great Alex. This from the guy...
- Daniel V: on Shaun Marcum Should Get Booted From The Rotation, Not Gee/Hefner: Agreed! Maybe keep him in a long...
- Alex68: on Shaun Marcum Should Get Booted From The Rotation, Not Gee/Hefner: Clayton, I guess you didn't get the...