Korean Won Drop Against U.S. Dollars And Japanese Yen
SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA – NOVEMBER 21: A South Korean banker carries US dollar bank notes at the Korea Exchange bank on November 21, 2008 in Seoul, South Korea. The Korean won nosedived against the dollar and Japanese yen, as massive overnight losses on Wall Street sparked a selling spree on bourses across Asia. (Photo by Chung Sung-Jun/Getty Images)
About the Author: Joe DeCaro
I'm a lifelong Mets fan who loves writing and talking about the Amazins' 24/7. From the Miracle in 1969 to the magic of 1986, and even the near misses in '73 and '00, I've experienced it all - the highs and the lows. I started Mets Merized Online in 2005 to feed my addiction. Follow me on Twitter @metsmerized.
Leave a comment
- Verne: on Examining Sandy’s Off-Season Signings… So Far: First of all why you chose to...
- TRS86: on Examining Sandy’s Off-Season Signings… So Far: Texas would give you a big NEAH.
- TexasGusCC: on Examining Sandy’s Off-Season Signings… So Far: Murphy and Montero for Elvis Andrus, yea...
- TRS86: on Home Plate Collisions, May Be A Thing Of The Past: I would imagine it will be similar...
- Jeru: on Home Plate Collisions, May Be A Thing Of The Past: many catchers -- even Ray Fosse --...
2014 Opening Day
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!