Mets Flagship Station WFAN Switching From AM To FM
Richard Sandomir of the New York Times is reporting that Mets flagship station WFAN could be switching from 660 AM to 101.9 FM in the coming months.
It looks like that for the time being they will be broadcasting in simulcast on both stations, but that could change once the majority of the listenership gets used to the idea.
This could shutout many listeners on the outskirts of the AM signal range which covers a larger area once the switch is completed.
About the Author: Rob Johnson
14 Comments + Add Comment
- Teddy Klein: on Mets Extend A Three-Year Offer To Granderson: Okay, didn't know that one.
- the mad met: on Damn Yankees: Ellsbury Agrees To 7-Year, $153 Million Deal With Bombers: Think this means they know arods money...
- Mayor Giuliani: on Mets Extend A Three-Year Offer To Granderson: No reason to bother the innocent. Cleaning...
- jason bay: on Mets Extend A Three-Year Offer To Granderson: Yet another insightful baseball analysis by Jeru. You...
- BadBadLeroyBrown: on Did The Mets Make A Mistake By Not Pursuing Michael Choice?: Sandy is to busy taking a power...
MMO Chat: Lets Talk Mets Baseball!
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!