Frank Francisco Has A 6.75 ERA In Last 28 Days
Mets closer Frank Francisco has a 6.75 ERA and a 1.607 WHIP in the last 28 days. He has allowed seven earned runs on eleven hits and four walks in his last 9.1 innings pitched including last night.
Francisco is in the first year of a two-year $12 million dollar deal he signed last December during the Winter Meetings.
For the season Francisco has made 46 appearances for the Mets, allowing 26 earned runs in 40.1 innings on 47 hits and 23 walks. That adds up to a 1.686 WHIP for the season to go with a 5.80 ERA.
Set to earn the remaining $6.5 million dollars of his deal in 2013, Francisco is the fourth highest compensated player on the team behind Johan Santana, David Wright and Jason Bay.
About the Author: Rob Johnson
36 Comments + Add Comment
- DrDooby: on Team Source On Wheeler: “He’s Ready”: All I care about is who performs...
- Neil: on Team Source On Wheeler: “He’s Ready”: What does this have to do with...
- Neil: on Team Source On Wheeler: “He’s Ready”: Most of the time the prospect lists...
- Neil: on Team Source On Wheeler: “He’s Ready”: Jason Isringhausen had a similar start to...
- taskmaster4450: on Team Source On Wheeler: “He’s Ready”: "...wheeler can’t be the savior they pegged...
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!