Francesa Says Mets Are Asleep At The Plate, Then Falls Asleep On The Air
The last few times a post appeared on MMO about Mike Francesa, it was about him ripping the Mets front office, or the team, or the owners.
Less than two weeks ago, Francesa called the Mets offense pathetic. He said the Mets’ offense looked like they were asleep. He even went as far as accusing them of quitting on Terry Collins.
What goes around, comes around.
In stunning fashion, Francesa fell asleep on the air in the middle of an interview with Yankees’ beat man Sweeny Murti on Friday. It’s unmistakable to just about everyone who caught the show, and yet the Pope denies he did any napping on the job.
Here is the video… You be the judge.
Sleeping on the job?
Lying about it?
Did he quit on WFAN?
About the Author: Craig Lerner
I'm a data analyst and researcher for a leading news agency who loves life and is hooked on the Mets. I love following the Amateur Draft and have a particular fondness for the Mets Minor Leagues who I follow each day. Give me a cold beer, a summer day, and a Mets game, and I'm good to go.
17 Comments + Add Comment
NL East Standings
Last updated: 05/19/2013
- Kim M.: on Is Keith Hernandez Slipping?: I'm a Mets fan in baseball, but...
- ill_egl: on Mets Only Manage Three Runs Behind Marcum, Lose 4-3: * than 38yr old dickey and his...
- Billy: on Mets Only Manage Three Runs Behind Marcum, Lose 4-3: I wouldn't trade the Mets top pitching...
- ill_egl: on Mets Only Manage Three Runs Behind Marcum, Lose 4-3: So let me get this straight... you...
- Billy: on Mets Only Manage Three Runs Behind Marcum, Lose 4-3: D'Araud is a higher rated prospect than...
MMO Mets Chat
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!