Sandy Bobblehead Day Today
Hee hee hee… Gotcha, didn’t I?
The Brooklyn Cyclones will celebrate the Department of Sanitation today – Saturday, August 4th – when they take on the Auburn Doubledays at 6:00 PM.
The First 3,000 fans in attendance will receive a DSNY Sandy bobblehead courtesy of Municipal Credit Union.
Tickets, which start at just $9, are on sale now by CLICKING HERE.
About the Author: Joe DeCaro
I'm a lifelong Mets fan who loves writing and talking about the Amazins' 24/7. From the Miracle in 1969 to the magic of 1986, and even the near misses in '73 and '00, I've experienced it all - the highs and the lows. I started Mets Merized Online in 2005 to feed my addiction. Follow me on Twitter @metsmerized.
4 Comments + Add Comment
- Dave: on Thoughts On The Improbable Gardner For Murphy Swap: Please stop with all this trading Murphy...
- Just Some Internet Guy You Dont Know: on Thoughts On The Improbable Gardner For Murphy Swap: Can't wait for this stupid and unlikely...
- Brandon Young: on Thoughts On The Improbable Gardner For Murphy Swap: Imagine Murphs #'s in Yankee stadium, with...
- Joey Vito: on Featured Post: Don’t Give Up On Ike Davis: "Davis will be back to his good...
- the mad met: on Alderson Clarifies Earlier Statement On $85 Million Payroll: How about tradeing florez and montero for...
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!