About the Author: Ed Leyro
Ed Leyro was hatched in the Bronx, but spent most of his youth in Queens at Shea Stadium. Apparently, all that time spent at Mets games paid off as Ed met his wife (The Coop) for the first time at Citi Field during its inaugural season. Guess the 2009 season was good for something after all. In addition to his work at Mets Merized Online, Ed also owns, operates and is head janitor at Studious Metsimus, where he shares blogging duties with Joey Beartran. For those not in the know, Joey is a teddy bear dressed in a Mets hoodie. Clearly, Studious Metsimus is not your typical Mets blog.
Leave a comment
NL East Standings
Last updated: 06/18/2013
- Russell Zanca: on Mets Super Tuesday Preview: Harvey and Wheeler Headline Today’s Double-Dip: Braves are a class organization, even though...
- El Sid: on Atchison Leaves Game With Sore Right Groin: I'd give Aardsma his innings. He has...
- BadBadLeroyBrown: on Mets Super Tuesday Preview: Harvey and Wheeler Headline Today’s Double-Dip: WOW!!! Can you believe NOONE realized that...
- Russell Zanca: on The Future Is Here: Six Scoreless In Wheeler’s MLB Debut: HK, The CORE salutes you!!!
- Henry Krinkle: on The Future Is Here: Six Scoreless In Wheeler’s MLB Debut: Funny how none of the "CORE" are...