New York Mets’ Ike Davis runs the bases after his three-run home run off Tampa Bay Rays relief pitcher J.P. Howell in the third inning of an interleague baseball game, Tuesday, June 12, 2012, in St. Petersburg, Fla. (AP Photo/Chris O’Meara)
About the Author: Joe DeCaro
I'm a lifelong Mets fan who loves writing and talking about the Amazins' 24/7. From the Miracle in 1969 to the magic of 1986, and even the near misses in '73 and '00, I've experienced it all - the highs and the lows. I started Mets Merized Online in 2005 to feed my addiction. Follow me on Twitter @metsmerized.
Leave a comment
- TPT: on Hot Stove: M’s Offer Cano $240 Million, Red Sox Sign RHP Edward Mujica: @metswatchman ... they wouldnt even budge off...
- Phoenix Met: on Mets To Attend Showcase For 23-Year Old Cuban Shortstop: Ha! Well done Alex. Hope...
- Jack Nator: on Mets Drawing The Line At Three Years, Granderson Wants Four: Here's an idea if you are gun-shy...
- MetsWatchman: on Hot Stove: M’s Offer Cano $240 Million, Red Sox Sign RHP Edward Mujica: If there is any validity to this...
- Metsie: on Words to the Wilpons: We Beg Of You, Sell The Team: And the fans don't create revenue until...
MMO Chat: Lets Talk Mets Baseball!
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!